At one time or another we have all had a nude shoe but in recent times it’s fast becoming more than just a wardrobe staple. Today’s fashion forward females are collecting pairs of this amazing ultra- versatile and endlessly elongating chic accessory. The tops reasons for adding this must have to your shopping list are as follows.
1) a nude shoe will go with EVERYTHING
Tricks of the trade Dos:
– Try to match your skin tone to the color of your shoe
– Consider a shoe with a gloss or sheen for evening
– Add height and lengthen your legs with a platform pump for every day
– Shapes to consider: a basic pump, chunky heel for Spring, leather boots, a strappy sandal
– Pair skinny jeans with nude ballet flats
– For Spring try a nude pedicure with your look
– Never wear black tights with a nude shoe
– Avoid matching your outfit with your nude shoes, especially all leather, instead play up textures and variations of the shade.
– Don’t pair an orange fake tan with light nude shoes, it makes for a big fashion mess.
So now that you have my opinion on why a nude shoes is an absolute must, I have some fun options for you to preview at terrific prices.
1) Madden Girl Fastenn Pump (under $50)
2) DV by Dolce Vita Jentry Ankle Boot ( under $60)
3) DV by Dolce Vita Lunna Ballet Flat (under $100)
4) Sam Edelman Okala Dress Pump ($110 )
What do you think about the Nude shoe craze? Have you found your favorite pair yet? How many pairs would you consider adding to your wardrobe this year?