After several years of blogging for business and pleasure, I have discovered lots of helpful tools along the way that aid in my success. Here are a few 1st class helpers that every blogger should know about.
1. 15 Writing Prompts For Your Next Blog Post: Even the most savvy bloggers get stumped for ideas every once in a while. I personally like to keep all my blog ideas on a note pad for easy inspiration. This article had some awesome ideas for those not so inspired days. (heartifb.com)
2. 10 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros: Not only do these tips give you Incites into the celebrity online world, the whole section on “Secrets of success” is a great resource for marketing and branding. Subscribe while your there to get the tips on email: (avaliveradio.com)
3. Impressive web Design: Web design is a huge part of your success as a blogger or seller of products. IDEALOCITY is a firm specializing in Mobile Responsive Web Design and Internet Marketing. They are WordPress Aficionados and WordPress Experts. (idealocity.com) For our readers only: Mention that you were referred by Jax Couture and get 10% off any web design package.
4. WordPress for pro’s: Do you know what your web stats are? If you want a successful blog and would like to see it bringing in streams of income, you should think about enlisting a company that guides you to success. WP-MONITOR is the COMPLETE WordPress Maintenance Service that provides you with everything you need to blog independently on wordpress including web stats directly to your email. (wp-monitor.com) For our readers only: Use Coupon Code J-VDAY-SALE-2014 to get 30% off the life of your maintenance plan. Coupon valid until 02-19-14
5. Pocket App for Organizing The Articles You Want To Remember: Do you ever catch yourself with 50 tabs open in your browser, 40 of which are articles you clicked on to read? Welcome to every day of my life! I adore Pocket, because it gives me a place to keep all of those random articles I see online but don’t have time to read at the moment. (getpocket.com)
6. Staying Organized with Evernote: a place to take & keep random notes, quotes and screen shots neatly organized. You can write blog posts on it before transferring them over to the blog platform. And there’s even a special Moleskine notebook line that syncs with your Evernote app, so that what you scribble into your notebook is saved digitally as well. (evernote.com)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: